Top Social

Imagine Weekly: Stacking the Shelves 8/3

Sunday, August 3, 2014
Imagine Weekly is a weekly feature where we share a summary of what has taken place on the blog the previous week and show off books that we got.


Mailbox

Kris
I received for review:

The Winter People by Rebekah L. Purdy (Goodreads | Amazon)
Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard (Goodreads | Amazon)
The Last Time We Say Goodbye by Cynthia Hand (Goodreads | Amazon)


365 Days of Wonder by R.J. Palacio (Goodreads | Amazon)
Frostborn by Lou Anders (Goodreads | Amazon)
Close Your Eyes, Hold HAnds by Chris Bohjalian (Goodreads | Amazon)


77 Things You Absolutely Have to Do Before You Finish College by Halley Bondy (Goodreads | Amazon)
Undecided by Genevieve Morgan (Goodreads | Amazon)
Daisy to the Rescue by Jeff Campbell (Goodreads | Amazon)
How Not to Be A Dick: An Everyday Guide to Etiquette by Meghan Doherty (Goodreads | Amazon)

Thanks to Entangled Teen, Harper Collins, Random House, and Zest Books
* Check out more book hauls through Stacking the Shelves at Tynga's Reviews *


On the Blog

Reviews this week


What did you get this week? Leave a link in the comments section, and we'll check out your week's haul!
8 comments on "Imagine Weekly: Stacking the Shelves 8/3"
  1. 365 Days looks good, I hope that you enjoy reading it. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red Queen sounds SO good. Enjoy it. I've read How Not to Be a Dick and 77 Things You Absolutely Have to Do Before You Finish College and liked them both well enough. Happy reading! My STS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Red Queen looks really good doesn't it? I'm so excited for it!! Thanks, Jillyn :)

      Delete
  3. After seeing Red Queen everywhere and drooling I went to Edelweiss, read the synopsis..squeed a little and downloaded it. Awesome haul this week Kris! So many good books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? It looks so good. I'm really excited for Red Queen :)

      Delete
  4. Busy, busy week! I got Red Queen too, and I cannot wait to read it. I really hope it's fabulous. *crosses fingers* Happy reading ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)