Top Social

Imagine Weekly 8/31: Time Flies

Sunday, August 31, 2014
Imagine Weekly is a weekly feature where we share a summary of what has taken place on the blog the previous week and show off books that we got.

The past several weeks have been really busy, and I didn't get around to preparing a mailbox post. My brother went off to college, my boyfriend came up to visit week (so I didn't get much if any reading in), and then I had my first week of classes! I'm starting my senior (and final) year at college, which means I need to start thinking about real life. So much going on. I can't believe how time flies!

Mailbox

Kris
I received for review:

The Iron Trial by Holly Black and Cassandra Clare (Goodreads | Amazon)
The Maid of Deception by Jennifer McGowen (Goodreads | Amazon)
The Child Returns by Kristen Taber (Goodreads | Amazon)



Generation 18 by Keri Arthur (Goodreads | Amazon)
Penumbra by Keri Arthur (Goodreads | Amazon)
House of the Rising Sun by Kristen Painter (Goodreads | Amazon)



The Beautiful Ashes by Jeaniene Frost (Goodreads | Amazon)
Who R U Really? by Margo Kelly (Goodreads | Amazon)
The 100 by Kass Morgan (Goodreads | Amazon)
Day 21 by Kass Morgan (Goodreads | Amazon)

Thanks to Harlequin, Harper Collins, Kristen Taber, Little Brown, Merit Press, Random House, and Simon & Schuster
* Check out more book hauls through Stacking the Shelves at Tynga's Reviews and The Sunday Post at Caffeinated Book Reviewer *


Last Week on the Blog

Reviews 



This Week on the Blog

  • The Hundred-Foot Journey (movie review)
  • Falls the Shadow by Stefanie Gaither (review)
  • The Forever Watch by David B. Ramirez (review)
  • Beatrice's Top Five Methods to Catching a Guy's Heart (Guest Post)
  • The Mist by Stephen King

What did you get this week? Leave a link in the comments section, and we'll check out your week's haul!
1 comment on "Imagine Weekly 8/31: Time Flies"
  1. Who R U really looks good, hope you enjoy and have a great upcoming week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)