Top Social

Imagine Weekly: Stacking the Shelves 7/20

Sunday, July 20, 2014
Imagine Weekly is a weekly feature where we share a summary of what has taken place on the blog the previous week and show off books that we got.


Mailbox

Kris
I received for review:

Lailah by Nikki Kelly (Goodreads | Amazon)


Fire Wish by Amber Lough (Goodreads | Amazon)
The Year of Chasing Dreams by Lurlene McDaniel (Goodreads | Amazon)


Alice
I received for review:

Cancel the Wedding by Carolyn T. Dingman (Goodreads | Amazon)

Gwen
I received for review:

Phobic by Cortney Pearson (Goodreads)
Queen & Commander by Janine A. Southard (Goodreads | Amazon)

Thanks to Cortney Pearson, Janine A. Southard, Harper Collins, Macmillan, and Random House
* Check out more book hauls through Stacking the Shelves at Tynga's Reviews *


Previous Week

Reviews



Giveaways



What did you get this week? Leave a link in the comments section, and we'll check out your week's haul!
10 comments on "Imagine Weekly: Stacking the Shelves 7/20"
  1. Phobic sounds really good. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read LAILAH! that cover is AMAZING!

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, isn't it? That's half the reason I picked it up!

      Delete
  3. Lailah sounds like it's going to be a good one. I got Phobic as well this week.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've read Lailah, and while it didn't end up being for me (mostly because I couldn't connect with the characters and world), there are compelling elements to the writing, and I can see where some people would enjoy it!

      Delete
  4. Nice assortment of books! The Fire Wish and The House of the House of the Four Winds especially caught my eye. Come see what I got at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited for Fire Wish - since Tamora Pierce blurbed it! The House of the Four Winds is an enjoyable fantasy read :)

      Delete
  5. I picked up a copy of Cancel the Wedding recently as well! Hope you both enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've got Fire Wish, I so want to read that one too :D

    My new pretties :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)