Top Social

Imagine Weekly: Stacking the Shelves 6/1

Sunday, June 1, 2014
Imagine Weekly is a weekly feature where we share a summary of what has taken place on the blog the previous week and show off books that we got.

I haven't done this in a couple weeks, so there are a lot!


Mailbox

Kris
I received for review:

Exquisite Captive by Heather Demetrios  (Goodreads | Amazon)
Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch (Goodreads | Amazon)
Winterspell by Claire Legrand  (Goodreads | Amazon)


Centaur Rising by Jane Yolen (Goodreads | Amazon)
Trial by Fire by Josephine Angelini (Goodreads | Amazon)


Alice
I received for review:

Feral by Holly Schindler (Goodreads | Amazon)
Beware the Wild by Natalie C. Parker (Goodreads | Amazon)
The Dolls by Kiki Sullivan (Goodreads | Amazon)

Kalen
I received for review:

The Little Green Book of Chairman Rahma by Brian Herbert (Goodreads | Amazon)

Thanks to Harper Collins, Macmillan, Simon & Schuster, and Tor
* Check out more book hauls through Stacking the Shelves at Tynga's Reviews *


Previous Week

Reviews



What did you get this week? Leave a link in the comments section, and we'll check out your week's haul!
4 comments on "Imagine Weekly: Stacking the Shelves 6/1"
  1. You reviewed quite a few books that I had been on the fence about this week, so that helped making up my mind, thanks ;)

    I also got Snow Like Ashes, Exquisite Captive and Beware the Wild. Was kinds disappointed with Snow Like Ashes, maybe I had too many expectations? Hope it goes better for you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I could help, Nyx! :) Ahhh!!! I've been really excited for Snow Like Ashes, so that's disappointing to hear. We'll see how it goes >_< I'll be on the lookout for your review!

      Delete
  2. Awesome haul! Snow Like Ashes sounds so amazing and I really love the cover. I may have to buy that one when it comes out. Beware the Wild sounds pretty good as well. I hope you enjoy your books. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)