Top Social

Imagine Weekly: Stacking the Shelves May 25th

Sunday, May 25, 2014
Imagine Weekly is a weekly feature where we share a summary of what has taken place on the blog the previous week and show off books that we got.

I haven't done this in a couple weeks, so there are a lot!


Mailbox

Kris
I received for review:

Six Feet Over It by Jennifer Longo (Goodreads | Amazon)
The Girl from the Well by Rin Chupeco (Goodreads | Amazon)
Frostborn by Lou Anders (Goodreads | Amazon)


Enslaved by the Others by Jess Haines (Goodreads | Amazon)
Memory Zero by Keri Arthur (Goodreads | Amazon)


The Strange Maid by Tessa Gratton (Goodreads | Amazon)
Bad Luck Girl by Sarah Zettel (Goodreads | Amazon)
Divided by Elsie Chapman (Goodreads | Amazon)
Hexed by Michelle Krys (Goodreads | Amazon)


Kalen
I received for review:

The Mirror Empire by Kameron Hurley (Goodreads | Amazon)
All Those Vanished Engines by Paul Park (Goodreads | Amazon)
The Legacy by Melissa Delport (Goodreads | Amazon)

Thanks to Angry Robot, Kensington, Random House, Sourcebooks, Tor, Tracey McDonald Publishers
* Check out more book hauls through Stacking the Shelves at Tynga's Reviews *


Previous Week

Reviews



What did you get this week? Leave a link in the comments section, and I'll check out your week's haul!

5 comments on "Imagine Weekly: Stacking the Shelves May 25th"
  1. The Strange Maid has SUCH a cool cover...eerie, but nice blues as well. I've heard of Hexed! Although mixed things, I still think I'd like to try it too, though. :)
    My StS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frostborn and Memory Zero are on my review stack too. I liked Hexed. Come see what I got at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, I so can't wait to read The Girl from the Well, even if it will scare the crap out of me, haha. Happy reading! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous of The Girl From the Well! It's one of my most anticipated reads this year and it sounds so well-written.
    Enjoy your books this week! :)

    Nick - My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  5. Six Feet Over it and Legacy both sounds good, and hope that you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)