Top Social

Back from Hiatus!

Monday, May 19, 2014
It feels like decades since I've touched the blog. I ended up leaving midway into the semester to focus on classes. The reading schedule gets so much more intense when you hit the upper-level ones. At least I can say I came away with all A's :)

I'm in the midst of catching up on sleep and unpacking. As soon as I find my Kindle, I'll be working to catch up on reads and update the blog. I'll also be making a post on what I learned about blogging and college this past semester.

Hope your day is going wonderfully thus far. I look forward to getting back into the blogosphere this summer. Happy reading!

3 comments on "Back from Hiatus!"
  1. Welcome back Kris! Excellent work on those As ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is possibly my most favorite Janet book yet, though I haven't read ALL of them. I'm glad you mostly enjoyed this anyway!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)