Top Social

Imagine Weekly: Stacking the Shelves #69

Sunday, January 12, 2014
Imagine Weekly is a weekly feature where we share a summary of what has taken place on the blog the previous week and show off books that we got.


Mailbox

I received for review:

The Half Life of Molly Pierce by Katrina Leno (Goodreads | Amazon)
The Secrets of Lily Graves by Sarah Strohmeyer (Goodreads | Amazon)
The Real Prom Queens of Westfield High by Laurie Boyle Crompton (Goodreads | Amazon)
16 Things I Thought Were True by Janet Gurtler (Goodreads | Amazon)



The Falconer by Elizabeth May (Goodreads | Amazon)
The Taste of Apple Seeds by Katharina Hagena (Goodreads | Amazon)
Anyone But You by Kim Askew and Amy Helmes (Goodreads | Amazon)
Such Sweet Sorrow by Jenny Trout (Goodreads | Amazon)


Circle of Fire by Keri Arthur (Goodreads | Amazon)
Dirty Magic by Jaye Wells (Goodreads | Amazon)

Thanks to Chronicle Books, Dell, Entangled Publishing, Harper Collins, Merit Press, Orbit, and Sourcebooks
* Check out more book hauls through Stacking the Shelves at Tynga's Reviews *


Previous Week

Reviews


Giveaways
Giveaway of Roomies by Sara Zarr and Tara Altebrando


Other


Upcoming Week
  • Reviews: Ketchup Clouds by Annabel Pitcher, Crewel by Gennifer Albin, Roomies by Sara Zarr and Tara Altebrando
  • Top Ten 2014 Debuts I'm Looking Forward To
  • Imaginary Chats: Design

What did you get this week? Leave a link in the comments section, and I'll check out your week's haul!

9 comments on "Imagine Weekly: Stacking the Shelves #69"
  1. I've seen "Molly Pierce" and "Lily Graves" on quite a few hauls this week, so I've added them to my wish list.

    Enjoy your reads.

    Please feel free to check out my haul at http://thewanderingbookworm.wordpress.com/2014/01/11/book-haul-christmas-2013-haul-part-three/

    ReplyDelete
  2. 16 Things I Thought Were True sounds good, I recently got approved for it so hope it's good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! I love the cover for The Falconer, it's so gorgeous. I've got 16 Things I Thought Were True and I'm excited for that one, it sounds like a good read. I hope you enjoy all of your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have one book in common this week. The Jaye Wells book looks really good. You got an awesome stack of books this week.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Half Life of Molly Pierce, I to skip my schedule and read it now. Happy reading! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Half Life of Molly Pierce and The Secrets of Lily Graves looks really good! I got them off edelweiss this week, hoping they are good!

    Happy reading! <33

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Secrets of Lily Graves! I love Sarah Strohmeyer! The Falconer and Dirty Magic are two I'm also wanting. You had a wonderful book week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Lily Graves! Totalyl excited for this one!
    I'm reading Dirty Magic right now which is lots of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have the Falconer too, and I'm super-excited to read it! Enjoy all your books!
    Thanks so much for stopping by! Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)