Top Social

Imagine Weekly: Stacking the Shelves #68

Sunday, January 5, 2014
Imagine Weekly is a weekly feature where we share a summary of what has taken place on the blog the previous week and show off books that we got.


Mailbox


Dangerous by Shannon Hale (Goodreads | Amazon)
Insanity by Susan Vaught (Goodreads | Amazon)
Sea of Shadows by Kelley Armstrong (Goodreads | Amazon)


Faking Normal by Courtney C. Stevens (Goodreads | Amazon)
She is Not Invisible by Marcus Sedgwick (Goodreads | Amazon)
Nil by Lynne Matson (Goodreads | Amazon)

Thanks to Bloomsbury, Harper Collins, Macmillan
* Check out more book hauls through Stacking the Shelves at Tynga's Reviews *


Previous Week

Reviews



Other


Upcoming Week
  • Reviews: Flame by Amy Kathleen Ryan, Find Me by Romily Bernard, Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodges, The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd
  • Top Ten Resolutions for 2014
  • Imaginary Chats

What did you get this week? Leave a link in the comments section, and I'll check out your week's haul!

9 comments on "Imagine Weekly: Stacking the Shelves #68"
  1. Lovely book covers and haul!
    http://booketta.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/feeding-my-e-reader-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted Insanity as well, but I'm still waiting for the review copy. Enjoy!

    Take a look at what's In My Mailbox this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great great haul! I have a few of them on y list! Happy reading.
    Check out My STS

    Xoxo. Daisel @ Owl Always Be Reading

    ReplyDelete
  4. On nice, some I don't know. Enjoy.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to read Reality Boy! It just sounds so interesting. Nice week of books!

    Lauren from www.shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dangerous sounds amazing! That cover is super cool, too. Sea of Shadows also looks really good. I've heard that Kelly Armstrong is a great author. I hope you enjoy all of your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm really curious about the Shannon Hale book. It seems so different from her normal fare. But all these books actually sound really good! I really want to get and read Reality Boy too. One of these days...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't decided yet if I'm going to read Sea of Shadows. I don't read a lot of YA but I <3 Kelley Armstrong. I'll be sure to check-out your top 10 resolutions for 2014 later this week! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Insanity sounds good, hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)