Top Social

Imagine Weekly: Stacking the Shelves 1/19

Sunday, January 19, 2014
Imagine Weekly is a weekly feature where we share a summary of what has taken place on the blog the previous week and show off books that we got.


Mailbox

I received for review:

Thrall by Jennifer Quintenz (Goodreads | Amazon)
The Queen's Choice by Cayla Kluver (Goodreads | Amazon)
Grim Anthology (Goodreads | Amazon)


Circle of Death by Keri Arthur (Goodreads | Amazon)
The High Druid's Blade by Terry Brooks (Goodreads | Amazon)


Being Sloane Jacobs by Lauren Morrill (Goodreads | Amazon)
Promise Bound by Anne Greenwood Browne (Goodreads | Amazon)
Enders by Lissa Price (Goodreads | Amazon)
And We Stay by Jenny Hubbard (Goodreads | Amazon)
The True Adventures of Nicolò Zen by Nicholas Christopher (Goodreads | Amazon)
Alliance by Mark Frost (Goodreads | Amazon)

Thanks to Dell, Del Ray, Harlequin, Jennifer Quintenz, and Random House
* Check out more book hauls through Stacking the Shelves at Tynga's Reviews *


Previous Week

Reviews


Ongoing Giveaways
Giveaway of Roomies by Sara Zarr and Tara Altebrando


Other


Upcoming Week
  • Reviews: Her Dark Curiosity by Megan Shepherd, Starters by Lissa Price, The Shadow Reader by Sandy Williams
  • Top Ten Things on My Reading Wishlist
  • Imaginary Chats

What did you get this week? Leave a link in the comments section, and I'll check out your week's haul!

6 comments on "Imagine Weekly: Stacking the Shelves 1/19"
  1. Awesome haul. I need to read The Paladin Prophecy before I can read Alliance. Awesome haul. Love the cover for the Queens Choice.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa ... what? I just realized the Queen book is by Cayla Kluver! I loved her other series. Wow, I've seen that book and didn't even notice it was by her until right now. Ha - now I must go investigate! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! You've got so many great books this week. I really need to hurry up and read Starters so I can get to my copy of Enders, they both look so good. I hope you enjoy your books! My STS :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being Sloane Jacobs is SUCH a fun read! I hope you enjoy it. I want to get a finished copy of it. Soon, hopefully.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)