Top Social

Imagine Weekly: Stacking the Shelves #67

Sunday, December 29, 2013
Imagine Weekly is a weekly feature where we share a summary of what has taken place on the blog the previous week and show off books that we got.


Mailbox


Sleep No More by Aprilynne Pike (Goodreads | Amazon)
Don't You Forget About Me by Kate Karyus Quinn (Goodreads | Amazon)
The Islands of Chalda by Diana Wynne Jones (Goodreads | Amazon)
The Taking by Kimberly Derting (Goodreads | Amazon)


Defy by Sara B. Larson (Goodreads | Amazon)
Act of Will by A.J. Hartley (Goodreads | Amazon)
Magic Academy by Jillian Keep (Goodreads | Amazon)


Enders by Lissa Price (Goodreads | Amazon)
The Kill Order by James Dashner (Goodreads | Amazon)
Flame by Amy Kathleen Ryan (Goodreads | Amazon)

Thanks to A.J. Hartley, Fido Publishing, Harper Collins, Macmillan, Random House, and Scholastic
* Check out more book hauls through Tynga's Stacking the Shelves *


Previous Week

Reviews



Upcoming Week
  • Reviews: Charming, Did Not Finish Reviews, The Living, The Kill Order, Spark, and Defy

What did you get this week? Leave a link in the comments section, and I'll check out your week's haul!

3 comments on "Imagine Weekly: Stacking the Shelves #67"
  1. You got lots of awesome books. So lucky to get Enders. I can't wait to read that. I'm planning to get Coldest Girl in Coldtown in audio version at the library. Can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books for you this week! Very nice covers. I hope you enjoy them!
    My STS: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/12/in-my-mailbox-62.html

    Brittany @ Spare Time Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul you have this week. I've got quite a few of these myself and I can't wait to read all of them - especially Defy. I am really excited to buy myself Flame, can't wait to see how that series ends! I hope you enjoy all of your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)