Top Social

Imagine Weekly: Stacking the Shelves #66

Sunday, July 28, 2013
Imagine Weekly is a weekly feature where we share a summary of what has taken place on the blog the previous week and show off books that we got.


Mailbox


The Bitter Kingdom by Rae Carons (Goodreads | Amazon)
Darker Days by Jus Accardo (Goodreads | Amazon)
Ward Against Darkness by Melanie Card (GoodreadsAmazon)



The Grotto Under the Tree by John A. Theo Jr. (GoodreadsAmazon)
The Rise of the Red Shadow by Joseph R. Lallo (Goodreads)

Thanks to CBB Book Promotions, Entangled Publishing, Harper Collins, and Pure Textuality
* Check out more book hauls through Tynga's Stacking the Shelves *


Previous Week

Reviews


Other News


Upcoming Week
  • TBD - I've been sick this past week and haven't had time to prepare next week's schedule

What did you get this week? Leave a link in the comments section, and I'll check out your week's haul!

5 comments on "Imagine Weekly: Stacking the Shelves #66"
  1. Awesome books. I can't wait to readd The Bitter Kingdom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice looking books. I have only read the first in Rae Carson's trilogy. I have to catch up. Come see what I got at Inside of a Dog and Ms. Martin Teaches Media. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got The Bitter Kingdom! I've heard nothing but great things about that series. I hope you'll enjoy the last and final book in the series! (:

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. The School of Good and Evil sounds so good, and I'm glad that you loved it. I didn't know it was becoming a movie either...how fun!! The two main girls make me think of Glinda and Elphaba from the musical Wicked, just younger. :)

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for The Bitter Kingdom-fantastic 5 star rating from me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)