Top Social

Imagine Weekly: Stacking the Shelves #65

Sunday, July 21, 2013
Imagine Weekly is a weekly feature where we share a summary of what has taken place on the blog the previous week and show off books that we got.


Mailbox




I also received 2 copies each of five of Lauren Oliver's books!! I already gave a copy of Delirium to a friend, which is why I don't have all of them pictured here. (I didn't think to take a picture until later.) Initially, I was supposed to receive one of each, but since the shipment came in so late I received another set.


Thanks to Bloomsbury, Harlequin Enterprises Australia, Harper Collins, Little Brown, Sourcebooks, Tundra Books

* Check out more book hauls through Tynga's Stacking the Shelves *


Previous Week

Reviews


Other News


Upcoming Week
  • Reviews of Scarlet, Touching the Surface, Return to Me, The School for Good and Evil, Heartkeeper

What did you get this week? Leave a link in the comments section, and I'll check out your week's haul!

5 comments on "Imagine Weekly: Stacking the Shelves #65"
  1. Ah! I would kill for a finished copy of THE SPINDLERS and BEFORE I FALL! How did you get 2?! So lucky!!!! <3 I also can't wait to read SCHOOL FOR GOOD AND EVIL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard nothing but good things about The Coldest Girl in Coldtown and The Crown of Midnight. I hope you enjoy reading them both!
    Happy reading! (:

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some lovely books up there :) Especially jealous of the Lauren Oliver books!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome you got Holly Back's new book. And I'm so jealous you got Sarah Maas' new book. Enjoy them and can't wait to hear what you think about them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The School of Good and Evil looks so good!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)