Top Social

Imagine Weekly: Mailbox #53 & 54

Sunday, July 14, 2013
Imagine Weekly is a weekly feature where we share a summary of what has taken place on the blog the previous week and show off books that we got.

This edition covers the past two weeks.


Mailbox

Kinslayer by Jay Kristoff (Goodreads | Amazon)
Guardians by Heather Frost (Goodreads | Amazon)
Touching the Surface by Kimberly Sabatini (Goodreads | Amazon)
I Dream of Danger by Lisa Marie Rice (Goodreads | Amazon)


The Morning Star by Robin Bridges (Goodreads | Amazon)
Skull Creek Stakeout by Eddie Jones (Goodreads | Amazon)
Wrestling with Tom Sawyer by L.L. Samson (Goodreads | Amazon)
How to Make Friends and Monsters by Ron Bates (Goodreads | Amazon)

Heartkeeper by B.T. Lyons (Goodreads | Amazon)
Heartbound by B.T. Lyons (Goodreads | Amazon)


Delia's Shadow by Jaime Lee Moyer (Goodreads | Amazon)
Gideon Smith and the Mechanical Girl by David Barnett (Goodreads | Amazon)
The Incrementalists by Steven Brust and Skyler White (Goodreads | Amazon)

Thanks to Cedar Fort, Clean Teen Publishing, DJC Communications, Harper Collins, Macmillan - Tor/Forge, Random House, Simon Pulse, St. Martin's Press

* Check out more book hauls through Tynga's Stacking the Shelves *


Previous Week

Reviews


Other News


Upcoming Week

  • Reviews of Shadowfell, Demons, Forevermore Prep School Confidential, and Guardians

What did you get this week? Leave a link in the comments section, and I'll check out your week's haul!

6 comments on "Imagine Weekly: Mailbox #53 & 54"
  1. Looks like you got some great books. I got Control by Lydia Kang from her for her interview on my blog later this year. I'm glad I didn't get any other books because I have way too many good books to read and I know I can't read them all. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand the sentiment. There are so many great books released this year that I haven't gotten to. I have just so many to read!

      Delete
  2. You got some great books this week. Here is my Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Lord, The Morning Star sounds so good! Great haul this week!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul. Happy reading :)

    new follower on bloglovin

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/07/stacking-shelves-46.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! Kinslayer tops this list but Dalia's Shadow also looks interesting. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)