Top Social

Imagine Weekly: Mailbox #51

Sunday, June 23, 2013
Imagine Weekly is a weekly feature where we share a summary of what has taken place on the blog the previous week and show off books that we got.

Mailbox

Click on a book's cover to view its Goodreads page


Thanks to Random House, Scholastic

* Check out more book hauls through Tynga's Stacking the Shelves *


Previous Week

Reviews


Other News


Upcoming Week

  • Reviews: Scent of Magic, The Fallen Queen, The Midnight Court, The Armies of Heaven, Forsaken by the Others, Forevermore

What did you get this week? Leave a link in the comments section, and I'll check out your week's haul!

4 comments on "Imagine Weekly: Mailbox #51"
  1. Oooo, you got some good ones this week! Yay!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul, when you were here looks like and interesting book :)
    I can't wait to hear your thoughts on Scent of Magic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The haunting of Gabriel Ashe looks good. I look forward to reading Rebel Spirits myself. :)
    Here are my newest additions .

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)