Top Social

Imagine Weekly: Mailbox #50

Sunday, June 16, 2013
Imagine Weekly is a weekly feature where we share a summary of what has taken place on the blog the previous week and show off books that we got.

Mailbox

Click on a book's cover to view its Goodreads page





Thanks to Bloomsbury, Candlewick Press, Entangled Publishing, Kensington Books, Macmillan, Open Road Media, Orbit Books, Random House, St. Martin's Press

* Check out more book hauls through Tynga's Stacking the Shelves *


Previous Week

Reviews


Other News


Upcoming Week

  • Reviews: Boy Nobody, How I Lost You, Arclight, When You Were Here, Etiquette & Espionage, Burn Mark
  • Interviews: Amanda Sun (author of Ink)

What did you get this week? Leave a link in the comments section, and I'll check out your week's haul!

6 comments on "Imagine Weekly: Mailbox #50"
  1. How do you gt so many reviews up a month! haha I'm excited to see what you think of CHARMING and TUMBLE AND FALL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm especially excited about Tumble & Fall. Pretty cover and interesting promise. The fallen queen looks good :) Charming might be fun. Happy reading!

     Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read Transparent! I can't wait to see your review of Tumble and Fall and it's kind of interesting to see a couple adult titles thrown in your mailbox. Fun stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at all those pretty books! I'm excited to see what you think about them!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for receiving a copy of Tumble & Fall, I got a copy a few weeks back too but haven't had a chance to start it yet. I hope you enjoy the rest of your reads too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Busy busy mailbox! I have Tumble & Fall as well and I can't wait to check it out-hopefully we'll both love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)