Top Social

Imagine Weekly: Mailbox #49

Sunday, June 9, 2013
Imagine Weekly is a weekly feature where we share a summary of what has taken place on the blog the previous week and show off books that we got.

Mailbox

Click on a book's cover to view its Goodreads page




Thanks to Fiction Addiction, Flux, Odyssey Books, Random House, Sourcebooks

* Check out more book hauls through Tynga's Stacking the Shelves *


Previous Week

Reviews


Other News


Upcoming Week

  • Reviews: Ink, Truth or Dare, Transparent, Loki's Wolves, and some picture books
  • Interviews: Amanda Sun (author of Ink)

What did you get this week? Leave a link in the comments section, and I'll check out your week's haul!

7 comments on "Imagine Weekly: Mailbox #49"
  1. Dust Girl and Golden Girl looks so good! Enjoy :)

    Sugar & Snark's STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dust girl is good! I can't wait to read Golden girl :) Enjoy all your new books!

     Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice assortment of new books. I got Will in Scarlet. Come see what I got at Inside of a Dog and Ms. Martin Teaches Media. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! Hope you enjoy all them. You can see the books I got this week here.
    Tasha @ A Trillian Books xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a bunch of great books! I can't wait for Will in Scarlet, and I love the cover for Belle Epoque...I want that dress. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! A trick of the light, Sometimes never.sometimes always, Golden Gir, and Catherine look really interesting!

    -Hope you enjoy them all & will be back to check out what you thought!
    Much <3 Lisseth @ Read-A-holicZ [My StS]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice Haul. I just recently got Reaper's Novice too. Sky Jumpers looks really good. Enjoy the new books!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)