Top Social

Imagine Weekly: Mailbox #42

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Imagine My Mailbox
I haven't put up an Imagine Weekly post for a while because of midterms, so these range from mid-February to current books I've received.



Thanks to Bloomsbury, Brent Hartinger, Candlemark, Cedar Fort, HarlequinTeen, Flux Books, Open Road Media, Random House, Tu Books

* Check out more book hauls at Tynga's Stacking the Shelves *


What did you get this week? Leave a link in the comments section, and I'll check out your week's haul!
4 comments on "Imagine Weekly: Mailbox #42"
  1. Oh The Eternity Cure and Insomnia!! those sound like some awesome books!!

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! I love the look of those Adele Griffin books as I've enjoyed her writing a lot. I also have The Eternity Cure and am very excited to get started on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited about The Eternity cure and I love the creepy cover from Insomnia. Happy reading! :D

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I don't know what The Wave is, but I like the cover!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)