Top Social

Imagine Weekly: Mailbox #47

Sunday, April 14, 2013
Imagine Weekly is a weekly feature where we share a summary of what has taken place on the blog the previous week and show off books that we got.

Mailbox
Gifted


Click on the cover to view a book's Goodreads page

* Check out more book hauls through Tynga's Stacking the Shelves *


Previous Week
Reviews




Upcoming Week
  • Tours: The Flame in the Mist, Rock Harber: Search & Rescue
  • Reviews: The Flame in the Mist, Dead River, Rock Harber: Search & Rescue, more TBA

What did you get this week? Leave a link in the comments section, and I'll check out your week's haul!

8 comments on "Imagine Weekly: Mailbox #47"
  1. YAY for Clockwork Princess! I've finished that one, but I'm not set to post my review of it until May. I also have The Eternity Cure in my possession, but haven't read it yet!

    Check out my SP & STS.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like Clockwork Princess is a good one. I'm really excited for it!! I just want to reread the first two books first :)
      The Eternity Cure is awesome. Hope you enjoy it!

      Delete
  2. Nice... I have Clockwork Princess, I didn't realize how big the books was at all. Hope you enjoy your news books.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jenea. The Infernal Devices is awesome :)

      Delete
  3. Awesome you got The Clockwork Princess though I haven't read the series. I got Exile by Shannon Messenger. So excited!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Natalie. I love the Infernal Devices!
      And congrats on Exile. Enjoy it! :)

      Delete
  4. Clockwork Princess! I hope you enjoy that book! I read the first two of the series, but I haven't had the chance to grab book three. I've heard a lot of good and bad things about it. I'm wary! I hope you enjoy Clockwork Princess, and all of your books! :D

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Alyssa. I loved Clockwork Angel, so I hope this is just as awesome! :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)