Top Social

Imagine Weekly: Mailbox #46

Sunday, April 7, 2013
Imagine Weekly is a weekly feature where we share a summary of what has taken place on the blog the previous week and show off books that we got.

Mailbox
For Review


Click on the cover to view a book's Goodreads page

Thanks to Harper Collins & Random House!

* Check out more book hauls through Tynga's Stacking the Shelves *


Previous Week
Reviews


Other News
If He Had Been With Me Tour: Interview with Laura Nowlin


New follow method!
You can now follow Imaginary Reads on bloglovin'. Let me know if you have a blog as well, so I can follow you back!
Follow on Bloglovin


Upcoming Week
  • Review of The Eternity Cure


What did you get this week? Leave a link in the comments section, and I'll check out your week's haul!

10 comments on "Imagine Weekly: Mailbox #46"
  1. I really want to check out Manipixiedreamgirl! Man that was a mouthful!

    awesome book haul,
    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a mouthful, isn't it? But it sounds like a fun book. I'm looking forward to it :)

      Delete
  2. All of those look like a lot of fun and like they will be really interesting!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see what you think of The Eternity Cure. Looks like you got some other awesome books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see the review of The Eternity Cure :) Spirit's Chosen looks good, I'll have to pick it up sometime...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sierra! :)
      I'm really excited for Spirit's Chosen. The cover is so gorgeous, and I love works with Asian settings!!

      Delete
  5. WOAH. Okay. I haven't been here in a while, so let me take a moment to admire ALL THE PRETTY GREEN! I love this new layout! Good for you! It's so pretty!!! :D

    Okay, books now. I've... never heard of any of those you have under "For Review"? WHAT?! Except for Dead River - I've seen that cover. MUST GO RECTIFY IGNORANCE. Hope you enjoy them all! :D

    Here is my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Alyssa! I hope you find some good new reads here! :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)