Top Social

Welcome Magdalena and Tasha

Thursday, March 21, 2013
Imaginary Reads has two new book bloggers joining the team! With classes getting busier, I haven't been have to post as regularly on the blog as I used to be able to do. Lucky me, I have some awesome friends who love books just as much as I do and who expressed interest in posting reviews at the blog. Today, I'm pleased to introduce you to the newest members of Imaginary Reads!


Hello, I'm Magdalena.

My journey with books began at an early age when the only thing in English that made sense was the written word. Fairy Tales (for me) = True Love. It’s my favorite genre in fiction. Fantasy is another favorite of mine mine and nicely complements my preferred genre. I also delight in reading dystopian, urban fantasy, apocalyptical/post-apocalyptical types, and spy/conspiracy. I find “serious” reads pretty fun too. At the moment, anything anthropological floats my boat.





Hey! I'm Tasha.

I'm usually into dystopia, horror, or modern supernatural, but I do like a good slice-of-life when it comes my way. Also, anything that's so bad it's good. (My Immortal, anyone?) Some of my favorite books have been A Separate Peace by John Knowles and the Skinjacker Trilogy by Neal Schusterman.





For more about our two new bloggers, check out the About Page.

3 comments on "Welcome Magdalena and Tasha"
  1. Awesome that you have new partners, Kris. I love having a blog partner. Welcome Magdalena and Tasha. Looking forward to your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so exciting! Welcome to Magdalena and Tasha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Magdalena, and Tasha. If you are so inclined, please stop by Pen and Ink and enter and email address to win a copy of The Ugly Stepsister Strikes Back. http://thepenandinkblog.blogspot.com/
    I personally loved this book and would love to get your take on it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)