Top Social

Imagine Weekly: Mailbox #45

Sunday, March 31, 2013
Imagine Weekly is a weekly feature where we share a summary of what has taken place on the blog the previous week and show off books that we got.

Mailbox
For Review

Twerp by Mark Goldblatt
If He Had Been With Me by Laura Nowlin
Things I Can't Forget by Miranda Kenneally
Rock Harbor Search & Rescue by Colleen Coble
The Lucy Variations by Sara Zarr


Loki's Wolves by K.L Armstrong and M.A. Marr
Icons by Margaret Stohl
Boy Nobody by Allen Zadoff
Surrender by Rhiannon Paillle
Justice by Rhiannon Paille

Thanks to Little Brown, Random House, Rhiannon Paille, Sourcebooks, Thomas Nelson!

* Check out more book hauls through Tynga's Stacking the Shelves *


Previous Week
Reviews


Other News
My Life After Now Tour: Interview with author Jessica Verdi
Sidekick Tour: Tour-wide giveaway, open internationally
Dear Cassie Tour: Tour-wide giveaway, open internationally


New follow method!
You can now follow Imaginary Reads on bloglovin'. Let me know if you have a blog as well, so I can follow you back!
Follow on Bloglovin


Upcoming Week
  • Reviews of If He Had Been With MeTenProphecy GirlFated
  • Interview with Laura Nowlin


What did you get this week? Leave a link in the comments section, and I'll check out your week's haul!

9 comments on "Imagine Weekly: Mailbox #45"
  1. I really liked Loki's Way. I'll be curious what you think. I'm wanting to read Icons. So lucky you got it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to hear that, Natalie. I'm really excited for Loki's Way and am looking forward to Icons as well :)

      Delete
  2. Icons was really good. I enjoyed it a lot. Enjoy your new books as well. How did you make those banners for the tours. They look so pretty.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Grace. I make the tour banners myself using the book cover images.

      Delete
  3. Loki's Wolves! Lucky! I've been dying to read it ever since I saw Melissa Marr and Kelly Armstrong talking about it at an author event. They both seemed to excited about it, and of course it sounds awesome. Looking forward to your review :)

    Happy Easter!

    Bekka
    Pretty Deadly Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Bekka. I love MG fantasies and am really excited about this one! :)

      Delete
  4. Boy Nobody, Icons, Loki's wolves, If he had been with me. What a great haul! :D Happy reading!

    Showcase Sunday, Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got Icons? I'm super jealous, but totally excited for you as well!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want Icons :D That reminds me, I need to see if my library has gotten it yet... I got Macbeth this week. The Goddess Inheritance (Aimee Carter), The Gathering (Kelley Armstrong), and Infatuate (Aimee Agresti) last week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)