Top Social

Imagine Weekly: Mailbox #43

Sunday, March 17, 2013
Imagine Weekly is a weekly feature where we share a summary of what has taken place on the blog the previous week and show off books that we got.

Mailbox
* Check out more book hauls through Tynga's Stacking the Shelves *


This Week at Imaginary Reads
Reviews


Other News
Bargain Books: I found some great Kindle Deals going on at Amazon right now, especially in the $1.99 and $2.99 range!
Imaginary Chats: I talk book series and what makes or breaks a series for me.


Upcoming at Imaginary Reads
  • Reviews of Alligators Overhead by C. Lee Mckenzie, Not Exactly a Love Story by Audrey Couloumbis, The Bar Code Prophecy by Suzanne Weyn, and the Russel Middlebrook series (Geography Club, The Order of the Poison Oak, Double Feature, and The Elephant of Surprise) by Brent Hartinger.
  • Interview with C. Lee Mckenzie
  • Two giveaways start with three winners total

What did you get this week? Leave a link in the comments section, and I'll check out your week's haul!

8 comments on "Imagine Weekly: Mailbox #43"
  1. Yay for awesome sounding books! You got a great looking haul this week!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to Lee's interview. I got Flame in the Mist too and enjoyed it. Looking forward to seeing what you think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read Flame in the mist, because it reminds me of Juliet Marillier. I just love the telepathic rats!

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If He Had Been With Me has a gorgeous cover! As does My Life After Now. I can't wait to see what you think of both of those. Great haul, Kris!
    I hope you enjoy your new books. :)

    Have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul. They all look so good. I can't wait for My Life After Now and Prophecy Girl. Happy reading.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh I am so jealous you got If He Had Been With Me, I have been wanting to read that for ages now! My Life After Now also looks really good =)

    Emily @ Falling For YA
    My STS & Birthday Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a good week! :) I've only barely heard of most of these books, but I just saw someone saying The Flame in the Mist reminds them of Juliet Marillier (!!!!), so I'm off to check that out, along with your post on bargain books! :)

    Rachel @ Paper Cuts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay I got If He Had Been With Me too and it looks so good I can't wait to get started! Awesome week, chickie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)