Top Social

Imagine Weekly: Mailbox #42

Sunday, March 10, 2013



Imagine My Mailbox
I haven't put up an Imagine Weekly post for a while because of midterms, so these range from mid-February to current books I've received.


For Review

The Order of the Poison Oak (Russel Middlebrook #2) by Brent Hartinger
Double Feature: Attack of the Soul-Sucking Brain Zombies/Bride of the Soul-Sucking Brain Zombies (Russel Middlebrook #3) by Brent Hartinger
The Elephant of Surprise (Russel Middlebrook #4) by Brent Hartinger


Amandine by Adele Griffin
Sons of Liberty by Adele Griffin
The Eternity Cure (Blood of Eden #2) by Julie Kagawa
Hammer of Witches by Shana Mlawski


The Huaca by Marcia Mickelson
The Other Half of the Sky edited by Athena Andreadis
Underneath by Sarah Jamila Stevenson
Witch Fire (Burn Mark #2) Laura Powell


Thanks to Bloomsbury, Brent Hartinger, Candlemark, Cedar Fort HarlequinTeen, Open Road Media, Random House, Tu Books

* Check out more book hauls at Tynga's Stacking the Shelves *


What did you get this week? Leave a link in the comments section, and I'll check out your week's haul!
2 comments on "Imagine Weekly: Mailbox #42"
  1. Awesome that you got Eternity Cure. Can't wait to hear what you think of it. I got Requium last week. Can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am jealous you got Eternity Cure. I tried to get it from NetGalley, but it's still pending. Underneath looks really neat too.

    New GFC Follower

    My STS

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)