Saturday, February 9, 2013

New Books For Grab

Hey everyone,
I just received seven copies each of Fated and Echo by Alyson Noël.


Needless to say, I'll only be needing one set for myself, so the rest are up for grabs. Because there are so many copies, I can't pay to ship them all out, so like usual with books for grab, you'll have to pay shipping. They're brand new and typically $9.99 each, so it's a pretty good deal if you're up for it. You can always request additional books from the books for grab list. It's $8 to US resident for the first book and $5 for each additional book to ship. Because I don't have a Paypal, I accept shipping fees through Amazon Giftcards and any additional money after shipping goes towards future giveaways on the blog.

I've added some more books to the Books For Grab list in addition to these, so feel free to browse around!

6 comments:

  1. Why's shipping so expensive? Do you not live in the US?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do live in the US. I think I haven't found a good way of shipping thus far (or at least a cheaper place closer to me) because the cheapest I've been offered to ship a single book is around $6 and sometimes it goes above that. It's easier to have a standard shipping price set than to have to weigh every single book I own.

      Delete
    2. USPS has a special 'Media Mail' pricing if you're shipping books (and possibly DVDs too, I can't remember)- a flat rate and less than $3, you just have to tell them that it's books :)

      Delete
    3. That's weird. I've gone there before; the person saw the book and still charged me $6.... It was one of the thinner books too, but paper weighs a lot.

      Delete
  2. I send them book rate and it's less than $4 for US and only a bit more for Canada. I think it's the media rate Kirsten is referring to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to look into this. I can save a lot with this.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers!