Sunday, January 6, 2013

Imagine Weekly: Imagine My Mailbox (41)


Past Two Weeks in Review
Book Reviews


Interviews
Lenore Appelhans



My Mailbox

Bought
I'm a kid at heart. I watched Rise of the Guardians with my cousins and loved it so much that I persuaded my mom to get me the box set of the first three books in the Guardians series by William Joyce that inspired the film. So far, I've fallen in love with the magic of the first book and am looking forward to reading the rest of the books (and to the release of the fourth book coming soon).


I'm a big fan of the Code Geass series. My cousins came over for Christmas, and with the Holiday money they gave me, I ordered box sets of the DVDs that also came with some manga editions. There are also some character sketch books and soundtracks (not shown). Code Geass R2 Part I hasn't come in yet, so it's also not shown.

* Check out more book hauls at Tynga's Stacking the Shelves *


Other News
I'll be in New York through the 20th. Do you know of any bookish events / other awesome things I should check out while I'm there?

What did you get this week? Leave a link in the comments section, and I'll check out your week's haul!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't get to see RotG, but it sounds like such a cute movie and I had no idea they were books! And there will be events going on at Books of Wonder in NYC. You can check out their events page at their events page. I'll be going to the event on the 19th!
    Cheers! I hope you enjoy all the books you got!

    Millie @ Millie D's Words

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul! I actually hadn't heard of any of those books before that you got in your mailbox. I may have to look them up on Goodreads. :D

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers!