Sunday, January 27, 2013

Imagine Weekly: Mailbox #40


I finally finished and submitted the essay for my Arts class that I was taking in New York and finally took an inventory of the books I received over the past three or so weeks. Classes have begun again, which means that I won't be blogging as much as I have in the past, but now that my essay is over with I'll be blogging fairly regularly. I just finished reading The False Prince (at last!) and loved it. Which was wonderful because (1) I heard so many good things about it and loved to love it, and (2) it makes for an awesome return to the bookpile.

Other not-so-bookish-but-equally-awesome news: This semester, I'm taking Aikido, a self-defense based martial arts, and it's epic. I also love how I can tell people that I know how to hurt people now (if they make a wrong move), even if I haven't mastered the techniques yet (that'll come with time and practice).

Imagine My Mailbox
This covers quite a few weeks since I couldn't really check my mailbox while the two weeks I was in New York.


* Check out more book hauls at Tynga's Stacking the Shelves *


What did you get this week? Leave a link in the comments section, and I'll check out your week's haul!

10 comments:

  1. Awesome books for review! I was approved for Blaze on Netgalley and can't wait to check it out. I am also dying to read The False Prince-hoping to get it from my library later this year so I can be ready for book 2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome that you got your essay done and have a little more time for awhile. Looking forward to your review of The False Prince and The Dead and Buried.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous of The Dead and Buried! I just requested it off of Net Galley I hope I get accepted! Anyways enjoy all of your books :)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many books!!!! Enjoy reading them!
    Here's what I got this week.
    http://iloveteenbooks.blogspot.com/2013/01/in-my-mailbox-16.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still need to read hte False Prince and Scorpio Races! Happy Reading!

    Check Out My Haul! Letterbox Love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blaze sounds like a riot, can't wait til its out! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh some great looking books there! Hope you enjoy Wicked, I really liked that one. Happy reading! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Scorpio Races & The false prince are both on my wish list. Great haul! Happy reading :D

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers!