Sunday, December 23, 2012

Imagine Weekly: Imagine My Mailbox (40)

Week in Review
Book Reviews

Kat Zhang & Sophie Littlefiield

Best I've Read in 2012 Overall


* Check out more book hauls at Tynga's Stacking the Shelves *

What did you get this week? Leave a link in the comments section, and I'll check out your week's haul!


  1. Period 8 sounds good! And I can't wait to read Etiquette & Espionage, even when I haven't read anything from her yet. Happy reading :)

    My haul - Mel@thedailyprophecy.

  2. Period 8 looks pretty good. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week!

    My IMM

  3. Great haul this week! I really should start the Angelfire series before it ends. I have heard great things about it! I hope you enjoy all of your books. :)

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

  4. I love the cover of What's left of me! Enjoy.


  5. Period 8 looks interesting! Looking forward to reading your review!

  6. I just finished Scent of Magic by Maria V. Snyder. It's good if you liked the first, you will also like the second book. :) And Etiquette & Espionage by Gail Carriger sounds really awesome, can't wait for that one to be published... Great haul, I hope you enjoy them all.

    Happy holidays!
    Dragana @ Bookworm Dreams
    My book haul...


Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)