Sunday, December 16, 2012

Imagine Weekly: Imagine My Mailbox (39)


Finals are over, and I'm finally back in the blogging business! I am so, so, so very glad to return to the [fun, pleasure-reading] books and leave the textbook reading behind.


Imagine My Mailbox
This covers quite a few weeks. I didn't blog much after Thanksgiving!


* Check out more book hauls at Tynga's Stacking the Shelves *


What did you get this week? Leave a link in the comments section, and I'll check out your week's haul!

12 comments:

  1. Amazing haul. Jealous over a Shimmer of Angels.

    Happy reading ;)

    Jennifer @ Dream Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul. Love the cover of Shimmer of Angels. Happy reading!

    Katie ~ My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice assortment of books. I hope you enjoy them all. I have had Wonder on my stack for a while but haven't had a chance to read it yet. My new book posts are at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Stop by and see what I got if you get a chance. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonder has been on my reading list for a while as well. I'm really excited for it! You have a great haul of books. Enjoy and happy reading!!

      Delete
  4. Nice haul. I heard great things about Meant to be :) And Wonder sounds fascinating! Happy reading.

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The humor in Meant to Be is great so far, and I'm really excited for Wonder! Happy reading, Mel :)

      Delete
  5. I got Meant to Be this week too! :) Here's the rest of my list: http://aliceinreaderland.wordpress.com/2012/12/15/in-my-mailbox-2/

    Alice @ Alice in Readerland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Let me know what you about it. You have some great contemporaries in your haul this week. Happy reading, Alice!

      Delete
  6. I've heard great things about Meant to Be, and I hope you enjoy it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers!