Top Social

Imagine Weekly: Imagine My Mailbox (36)

Sunday, October 14, 2012

This Past Week
Books Reviewed

Featured Authors
Madeline Miller, author of The Song of Achilles (interview)
Megg Jensen, author of The Sundering (interview)
Robin Bridges, author of The Unfailing Light (interview)
Rachael Anderson, author of The Reluctant Bachelorette (guest post)

Imagine My Mailbox


* Check out more book hauls at Tynga's Stacking the Shelves *


What did you get this week? Leave a link in the comments section, and I'll check out your week's haul!
18 comments on "Imagine Weekly: Imagine My Mailbox (36)"
  1. Great books this week I am excited to read most of them!!
    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/10/stacking-shelves-23-publishers-rock.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great book haul this week. I got the same box of books from Harper Collins. Not sure I'll have time to read them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to get Fang Girl soon, it sounds hilarious! and I'm in the middle of reading Mystic City right now and it is so good!
    Great stack of books, happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does, doesn't it? My brother and I got a kick out of the line on the front cover - "You know something's seriously wrong when you wake up in a coffin..."

      Delete
  4. Great books this week. I really want to read Mystic City! I need to get my hands on a copy! Happy reading!

    Here’s my Stacking The Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm reading the Reluctant bachelorette right now, for my blog tour stop! :) I think it's really cute so far! :)

    I also got an ARC of "Foretold" a couple of months ago! Haven't quite finished it yet, almost, but I really LOVED the first story! :)

    Here's my IMM:
    http://romancebookie.blogspot.com/2012/10/imm-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't that Harper package basically made of awesome? And I love the cover of Mystic City - it sounds fab! Plus Legacy is awesome! Hope you enjoy them all :)

    Tara @ Hobbitsies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is. Harper sent out some awesome Halloween-ish books! I love Legacy, so I'm excited to have a hardcopy of it. :)

      Delete
  7. Something Strange and Deadly is so awesome and I can't wait to get my hands on Ten! :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been looking forward to Something Strange and Deadly for a while now. So excited to finally have a copy!! I'm also looking forward to reading Ten! :)

      Delete
  8. Jealous! I see some awesome reads.
    here's my IMM...
    http://asoutherngirlsbookshelf.blogspot.com/2012/10/imm-in-my-mailbox-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ask The Passengers was really good. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week.

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Paige! I've started Ask The Passengers and am really enjoying it :)

      Delete
  10. Ohhhhh you got the Harper box too!!! I can't wait to read all of those!!! :D Enjoy your haul!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Anna. I can't wait to read these books either. Especially excited for Ten and Something Strange and Deadly!

      Delete
  11. Oh wow, I love your haul! Everybody got these amazing books from Harper <3 I'm a bit jealous, haha. Ten & The turning look so creepy. Fang girl sound like fun!

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mel. Fang Girl was a really fun read. I loved it :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)