Top Social

Imagine Weekly: Imagine My Mailbox (35)

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Hi, everyone! I hope your week's going splendidly. This mailbox is the compilation of the past two weeks, as I was too busy the week before to post one.

This Past Week
Books Reviewed
   

Featured Authors
Emily Hainsworth, author of Through to You (interview)
B.K. Bostick, author of the Huber Hill books (interview)
Tiffany Schmidt, author of Send Me a Sign (interview)
Ingrid Paulson, author of Valkyrie Rising (interview)
Kailin Gow, author of Never Land (guest post)
H.B. Bolton, author of The Serpent's Ring (guest post)

Imagine My Mailbox



* Check out more book hauls at Tynga's Stacking the Shelves *


What did you get this week? Leave a link in the comments section, and I'll check out your week's haul!
7 comments on "Imagine Weekly: Imagine My Mailbox (35)"
  1. I am looking forward to reading Winter White and Velveteen too! The Opposite of Hallelujah sounds really good... and I'm an Ambuzzador for Mystic City too :) Congrats! I look forward to seeing what you think!
    Enjoy all of your new reads!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started The Serpent's Ring today and I also just got copies of What Happens Next & Mystic City. I can't wait to read all of it! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I want to read Demons & Mystic City!
    Great Haul!!!

    Here's My IMM


    ~Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so very excited to get to The Elementals. I'm currently reading Velveteen and I'm an Ambuzzador for Mystic City too! :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to read What Happens Next and Valkyrie Rising! I got copies of Send Me a Sign and Through to You this week, yay! :) Happy reading!

    Randi @ Cardigans, Coffee and Bookmarks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on all the new books, I hope you enjoy them! Happy reading! ^.^ If you would like to check out my Stacking The Shelves you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome book haul! I'm so excited to read Mystic City! Happy reading! :D


    My Sts
    -Shauna @thesisterstale

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)