Top Social

Palace of Stone Tour Date Rescheduled

Friday, September 14, 2012
Sorry about the delay in announcing the reschedulement of the Palace of Stone tour date. Turns out there were technical difficulties in sending out the emails to bloggers, and I was one of the unfortunate souls whose email got lost somewhere in transition.

I just got the interview answers back and am happy to say that I'm scheduled to post on September 19th. It won't be long now until I get to share Shanon Hale's responses with you all. Look forward to it!

Coming soon...

2 comments on "Palace of Stone Tour Date Rescheduled"
  1. Awesome that you're on the tour. The publisher e-mailed me twice but never got back to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Natalie! I'm sorry to hear that you've been having difficulties communicating with the publisher. :(

      Delete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)