Top Social

Imagine Weekly: Imagine My Mailbox (34)

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Hi, everyone! I hope your week's going splendidly.

This Past Week
I reviewed...
My Sister Lives on the Mantelpiece by Annabel Pitcher
Nerve by Jeanne Ryan (whom Austin also interviewed) for the Nerve Tour
Fathomless by Jackson Pearce, an amazing fairy-tale retelling!
The Pregnancy Project by Gaby Rodriguez, ghost writer Jenna Glatzer
Spindlers by Lauren Oliver

Alice reviewed...
Surviving High School by M. Doty

I interviewed...
Shannon Hale, one of my all-time favorite authors, for the Palace of Stone tour!

Participated in two cover reveals...
Solstice by P.J. Hoover
Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout

And I talked about comfort reads

Imagine My Mailbox
Quite a bit of books came in the mail this week. Mostly, they come from my recent Tamora Pierce shopping spree, which I'm really excited about! I've finished rereading the first two books in The Immortals quartet in addition to Trickster's Choice, which is also why I conveniently forgot to set up my mailbox post yesterday :)

For Review

Through to You by Emily Hainsworth (for giveaway)


Bought

The Circle of Magic 1&2 by Tamora Pierce (Sandry's Book & Tris's Book)
The Circle of Magic 3&4 by Tamora Pierce (Daja's Book & Briar's Book)


* Check out more book hauls at Tynga's Stacking the Shelves *


What did you get this week? Leave a link in the comments section, and I'll check out your week's haul!
16 comments on "Imagine Weekly: Imagine My Mailbox (34)"
  1. Great Haul! I just read Possession last week and it was so good. I hope you enjoy all of you books.

    My IMM: http://writtenbybrittan.blogspot.com/2012/09/in-my-mailbox-10.html

    -Brittan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Brittan! I hope you enjoy yours as well! :)

      Delete
  2. I really want to read "You've got seven Messages"!! Did you get it from RandomBuzzers?? I was going to get it there with my points, but I had just gotten a signed hardcover of "Torment" by lauren kate and this book called "Extraordinary"! Can't wait to read your review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I received "You Have Seven Messages" from the publisher for review. I'm looking forward to reading it myself! :)

      Delete
  3. I read Through To You a couple months ago and I really enjoyed it. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same. I'm looking forward to sharing the giveaway copy with readers! :)

      Delete
  4. I loved Possession and especially Surrender. Hope you do to and spotlight them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will do! These are for the Surrender blog tour :)

      Delete
  5. Love You Against Me! I really, really need to read Mastiff. The Beka Cooper series has made me a fan of Tamora Pierce. I hope you enjoy all of your books! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love Tamora Pierce's books. Hope you enjoy the rest of her writing as much as the Beka Cooper books!! :)

      Delete
  6. enjoy all/ trough 2 you . beady eyes

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never read anything by Tamora Pierce, even though I've been wanting to read some of her work forever. I think I am never really sure where to start. She is quite prolific! Have fun with your new books.

    Here's my IMM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tamora Pierce is an amazing writer. It was about time I bought her books since I reread them so frequently. The Song of the Lioness Quartet is a classic. Starting with it, you can follow the Tortall books in chronological order. Or you could go back in time with the Beka Cooper books. :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)