Top Social

Imagine Weekly: Imagine My Mailbox (33)

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Hi, everyone! I hope your week's going splendidly. Mine's going just fine. I got through the first week of exams (I have three this week and two the next) in spite of the nasty bug I've caught. I've been coughing horribly the past couple of days. Best of all, the weather's cooled down. I like summer weather, but it can get pretty hot afternoons. Walking around with a backpack is not cool.

This Past Week
I reviewed Sneak by Evan Angler for the book's tour
Jay Kristoff interviews on the blog for his book Stormdancer + a giveaway! (Love his humor... chainsaw katanas for the win!)
Alice gives a stunning review for Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter (I might've matched the names as a small joke)
Laura J. Williams interviews on the blog tour for her book Guardian of the Moon Pendant
I switch teams in my review for A Fractured Light by Jocelyn Davies (now on Team Devin, fickle me)
Imaginary Reads decks out in pretties for the Fall + New Features Introduced!
I announce my new date for the Princess Academy: Palace of Stone blog tour (tour got pushed back)
Heather Frost interviews for the Demons blog tour

Imagine My Mailbox
I have a whole lot of books this week, so forgive me for not explaining how awesome they all are and why I'm looking forward to them. I didn't do an IMM last week, so this is what I got the past couple weeks.

Week 1

Week 2

* Check out more book hauls at Tynga's Stacking the Shelves *


What did you get this week? Leave a link in the comments section, and I'll check out your week's haul!
16 comments on "Imagine Weekly: Imagine My Mailbox (33)"
  1. Fantastic haul, girl!! <3
    Yes, the cooler temps are much nicer, especially after our hideous drought & triple digit summer :P

    My BF is half-sick, too - hope you get to feeling better quickly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had an awesome haul these past 2 weeks! I really want to check out Fathomless for the mermaids even though I haven't read any of the other fairytale retellings by Jackson Pearce. Adaptation looks AWESOME too. And Foretold looks like a great collaboration.

    Can't wait to see what you think!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lili. I actually finished Fathomless last night, and it's amazing. It's different from all the mermaid books I've read before, but I loved it. Will be posting my review soonish!

      Delete
  3. I have wanted that Tortall book by Pierce for a long time. I love the entire world she created in each one of the series that is set in the Tortall world.

    Foretold looks really interesting, I normally don't like short stories but the cover is very pretty.

    I hope you enjoy all of these books and that you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Tortall world is AMAZING. I'm really excited for this one!! I usually don't read short stories either, but anything by Tamora Pierce is a go, and Foretold looks gorgeous.

      Thanks, Alexa! :)

      Delete
  4. WOW, awesome books there. I hope you enjoy them.

    Mary
    http://sweepingme.com/2012/09/stacking-the-shelves-7-harperchildrens/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mary. I hope that you enjoy your books as well!

      Delete
  5. Foretold has some great stories in it! I LOVED the first one! :)

    Great haul! Enjoy!
    Here's my IMM:
    http://romancebookie.blogspot.com/2012/09/in-my-mailbox-10.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to hear that. Thanks! Hope you enjoy yours as well :)

      Delete
  6. I'm so jealous of Fathomless. I really need to read some of Jackson's books! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week.

    My IMM =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Paige. I hope you enjoy your books this week as well!

      Delete
  7. So jealous of the Song of Achilles. I really want to read that one. I'm on the hold for it at the library and I'm hoping to get to it soon!

    Check out my IMM post :)
    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kimberly. I'm looking forward to reading this one as well. Hope you enjoy it!!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)