Top Social

Imagine Weekly: Imagine My Mailbox (32)

Sunday, September 2, 2012


The Week in Review

This week's reviews:
Don't Turn Around by Michelle Gagnon
Blink Once by Cylin Busby

Interviews:
C.J. Redwine, author of Defiance
Flynn Meaney, author of The Boy Recession
Roxanne St. Claire, author of Don't You Wish

Special!
Austin is giving away a copy of Hidden by Sophie Jordan!



Kris's Mailbox

For Review


The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller
Greek mythology as told through the perspective of Patroclus. It looks like Madeline stayed pretty true to the original story--as in from Greco-Roman author times. I'll also be hosting an interview with Madeline later on, so be on the lookout for it!

Entice by Jessica Shervington
I received a copy of this book for review as a part of the book tour for Entice. I'm really looking forward to this one!

The Serpent's Ring by H.B. Bolton
I was invited to participate in the tour for this book, and H.B. Bolton sent me a copy of the book to review on my own time. With the school year heating up again, I can't guarantee when it'll be up, but I am so going to be reading this one. Norse mythology? Yes please!

Thanks to Harper Collins, Sourcebooks Fire, and H.B. Bolton


How about you?
What books have you gotten recently? Leave a link to your mailbox post, and I'll drop by!

14 comments on "Imagine Weekly: Imagine My Mailbox (32)"
  1. I'll be participating in the blog tour for Entice as well! So excited (: It seems as if everyone's copy has come but mine! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on this book!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I'll be on the lookout for your stop as well. Looking forward to seeing your thoughts on this book!

      Delete
  3. i got entice too!! achilles looks great as well. i also like your icon for the post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Looking forward to seeing your thoughts on it. Thanks, I took the pic myself :)

      Delete
  4. Looks like everyone got Entice this week for the book tour! :) Can't wait to get started on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got Serpents Ring this week too! But I'm not showing it off until next week! I hope you enjoy everything

    My IMM =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm seriously going to have to read Embrace soon if Entice is coming out! I hope you enjoy your books this week.
    :D

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)