Top Social

Imagine Weekly: Imagine My Mailbox (31)

Sunday, August 26, 2012


The Week in Review

This week's reviews:
Princess Academy: Palace of Stone by Shannon Hale
Confessions of an Angry Girl by Louise Rozett
Every Day by David Levithan
Huber Hill and the Brotherhood of Coronado

Interviews:
Jennifer Castle (The Beginning of After)
Louise Rozett (Confessions of an Angry Girl)
Patty Blount (Send, as a part of the blog tour)

Special!
Austin is giving away an ARC of Defiance by C.J. Redwine!



Kris's Mailbox

For Review


Send Me a Sign by Tiffany Schmidt (ARC)
Beautiful story. I'm super excited to have had an ARC shipped out to me!

Nevermore by James Patterson (Hardback)
I received the first book for review earlier this summer but haven't had time to read more than the first couple pages. It looks so, so good, however. I'm definitely going to be getting copies of the middle books in the series before getting onto this one. So jealous of everyone who's already read them all!

Hidden by Sophie Jordan (Hardback)
I have an ARC already, so I'm adding this to the books for grab if anyone's interested :)
AWESOME trilogy Sophie has here. Can't wait to share my review with you all!

The Demigod Diaries by Rick Riordan (Audiobook)
Loved Percy Jackson. Can't wait to start listening to this <3
This is also my first audiobook, so this'll be an interesting and very new experience!

Thanks to Bloomsbury, Little Brown, Harper Collins, and Random House


Hope I covered everything. It's been really hectic past couple of weeks moving back into the dorms and starting classes again. I'm behind on my studies already, and I have a lot of club activities going on and blogging and I have no idea when I'm going to read much less study. Then again, first weeks are always like that. I did a fairly good job reviewing last year after the first couple weeks or so, though not as much as I'd have liked. Just as a forewarning, I won't be posting as much as this past summer, but I'll be trying!


How about you?
What books have you gotten recently? Leave a link to your mailbox post, and I'll drop by!

8 comments on "Imagine Weekly: Imagine My Mailbox (31)"
  1. I'm super-jealous of Hidden! Hope you enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your books sound great! I can empathize with the school cutting into your blogging time. Just a word of wisdom (haha) - it doesn't stop - I thought once I'm done with school, I'll have more time, but that hasn't happened, and I haven't touched my blog for months until today. But you seem devoted, so good luck and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should really read the Maximum Ride books... I just have no time!!! UGH! I'm bummed about school cutting into my time as well, but hopefully I'll just put it all off :P Enjoy your books!

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want Send Me A Sign and...I still haven't read Firelight :/

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got Nevermore a few weeks ago and I'm so excited! I can't wait to read it. I hope you enjoy everything =)

    My IMM =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read only Firelight, but I'll be buying book two soon! Lucky you with Hidden!! Great haul.

    Here's my IMM! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hadn't heard anything about Send Me a Sign - looking forward to reading your review :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)