Top Social

Imagine My Mailbox (27)

Sunday, July 29, 2012


Kris's Mailbox

For Review
(Ecopy ARCs)


Speechless by Hannah Harrington
I adored Saving June, so I immediately got my copy of Speechless when I saw that it was by the same author. The plot is also intriguing. What secret did the protagonist Chelsea share that got someone almost killed? How will she learn to forgive herself and earn forgiveness?

Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
It's not easy to find books about college students out there, which is a shame since college students are another age group where coming-of-age stories would be relevant. It is about new beginnings and learning who you are as an individual, where tween coming-of-age stories are about who you are as a family member, as a member of the community. Beautiful Disaster sounds like an interesting book, and I can't wait to download it on my Kindle and read it)!


Thanks to Harlequin Teen and Simon & Schuster


How about you?
What books have you gotten recently? Leave a link to your mailbox post, and I'll drop by!
29 comments on "Imagine My Mailbox (27)"
  1. I received Beautiful Disaster this week, too! I really enjoyed Saving June so I can't wait to see how Speechless turns out. Enjoy!

    Here's mine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kapri! I'm heading over to check out your mailbox!

      Delete
  2. Both of these look great! I may have to go check these out on Netgalley!! Beautiful Disaster looks really good! Have a great Sunday!

    Kayla @ Bengal Reads

    If you would like to check out my Mailbox post "CLICK HERE"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky duck! I really hope I get approved for Speechless because it sounds amazing! Enjoy your awesome reads!

    My IMM- http://youngatheartbookblog.blogspot.com/2012/07/in-my-mailbox-17.html

    McKenna @ Young at Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks McKenna! Best of wishes for Speechless!

      Delete
  4. Ooh, I really want to read Speechless! I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Speechless has been on my radar for a couple weeks now. It looks so good.


    Mind checking out my IMM?
    -Danie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really looking forward to Speechless, I heard that it's even better than Saving June!

    Happy reading :-)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm even more excited for Speechless now, if that's possible! Thanks, April!

      Delete
  7. I've heard good things about Speechless, may have to add it to my list! Happy reading!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to read Speechless I love Hannah Harrington's writing! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM =)

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/07/in-my-mailbox-e-book-edition-3-weekly.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome books!!!! Both of these sounds absolutely phenomenal especially Speechless. I have heard wonderful things about it so I am looking forward to reading your review for it. Thanks for sharing. Enjoy!!!

    Following! Feel free to visit my blog.
    SeeitORreadit


    ReplyDelete
  10. Great books, I won an e-copy of Beautiful Disaster 2 weeks ago :) Enjoy your books!
    Here's my IMM post :)

    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kimberly! Checking out your goodies for the week!

      Delete
  11. I am really looking forward to Speechless too! Something about the white plain cover speaks volumes, can't wait!
    Enjoy your new reads!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great books! I also got them.
    Enjoy your books.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just got Beautiful Disaster! I've been hearing some awesome things about the book. Cant wait to read it! Enjoy!

    http://wordsareinnermusic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! Hope you enjoy Beautiful Disaster as well!

      Delete
  14. Hi! Awesome books! BTW, I just nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. Click here for more info:) http://coffeenovels.blogspot.com/2012/07/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great haul! I recently watched the book trailer for Speechless & now I really want to read it! It sounds absolutely wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Krystianna! I hope you enjoy Speechless :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)