Top Social

Imagine My Mailbox (25)

Monday, July 9, 2012


Kris's Mailbox

These are all the books I've received since my last IMM on June 24th. I don't have enough time to explain why I have all these books individually, being in the middle of intensive summer classes / immersing myself in British culture, so here's a somewhat brief summary: I was intrigued by the premise of the book, or I loved the first book(s) in the series.

Click on the covers to view the Amazon page. As it's linked through my Amazon Associates account, any purchases made by clicking on the link will go towards future giveaways at Imaginary Reads.



Valkyrie Rising - Ingrid Paulson (ARC)
Hidden - Sophie Jordan (ARC)
A Fractured Light - Jocelyn Davies (ARC)
Spindlers - Lauren Oliver (ARC)
Through to You - Emily Hainsworth (ARC)
Breathe - Sarah Crossan (ARC x3)
A Midsummer's Nightmare - Kody Keplinger (since I received a copy last month, this is going to a giveaway)
Lost Girls - Ann Kelley (for review)
Perfect Escape - Jennifer Brown (for review)
The White Glove War - Katie Crouch and Grady Hendrix (for review)
Like Mandarin - Kirsten Hubbard (bought)
White Raven by Irina Lopatina (for review)
Stormdancer by Jay Kristoff (ARC)
Mystic City by Theo Lawrence (ARC)
The Kill Order by James Dashner (ARC)
The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater (ARC)
The Dark Unwinding by Sharon Cameron (ARC)


Thanks to Harper Collins, Thomas Nelson, Little Brown, Random House, St. Martin's Press, TLC Tours, and Scholastic Press for these wonderful titles.


How about you?
What books have you gotten recently? Leave a link to your IMM, and I'll drop by!
2 comments on "Imagine My Mailbox (25)"
  1. Through To You was really good. I loved the two opposite worlds concept! I hope you enjoy everything. Here's my IMM =)

    http://www.paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/07/in-my-mailbox-42-weekly-wrap-up.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what intrigued me the most about it. :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)