Top Social

Years... months... later

Friday, June 15, 2012
I found the little devil bit of code that was making the post titles disappear. So now we have post titles showing again. At last. CHEERS!!!!

This is a rather short post, but I'm so excited. I had to share the news with you all. At long last, I can see the titles to my posts--and you can too! (Cue tears of joy.)

8 comments on "Years... months... later"
  1. Yay! I accidentally deleted a post today after having problems getting my current posh to publish. So frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get the feeling. Sometimes while working with the html of a post, I leave one piece without its matching end and have to hunt for it before blogger will publish my post. Once I accidentally scheduled a post to publish on its date in 2011 instead of 2012, and I remade the post before I realized what had happened.

      Delete
  2. Baha, congratulations! That must have been crazy frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lexie! It was. I couldn't find the code anywhere. It didn't occur to me until last night to try looking somewhere else.

      Delete
  3. So glad you figured it out. Sometimes blogger does weird things that I can't figure out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Natalie. Blogger can get weird. I'm so glad to have finally figured this code problem out!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)