Top Social

Waiting on Wednesday

Wednesday, June 6, 2012
Try as she might, Evie can’t seem to escape her not-so-normal past. And what was supposed to be a blissfully normal school break is ruined when a massive group of paranormals shows up at her house, claiming that Evie is the only one who can protect them from a mysterious, perilous fate.

The deadly war between the faerie courts looms ever closer. The clock is ticking on the entire paranormal world. And its future rests solely in Evie’s hands.

So much for normal.

Kiersten White has unmatched wit and humor. I love the first two books in the Paranormalcy trilogy and can't wait to read Endlessly. I am fortuante to have received an ARC and won't have to wait until the book hits shelves on July 24th, though I do have other books lined up before this one for review, so I have a while yet before I can read this!

11 comments on "Waiting on Wednesday"
  1. I am slightly jealous of your ARC but I didn't realize Endlessly was coming out next month so it's not THAT bad considering I thought I had to wait longer. Can't wait to read this!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited for this conclusion. I was a little disappointed with Supernaturally so I hope Endlessly is a return to form so the trilogy can end strong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pick that I am going to have to check out!


    Thanks for sharing,
    Dani
    My WoW - http://paulettespapers.com/?p=2102

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES! I can't wait for Endlessly. Kiersten White is amazing. I've got this book pre-ordered and I'm so excited to find out what happens. Supernaturally was a bit disappointing, but I hope Endlessly will make up for that. I hear there's supposed to be a dragon in it. A DRAGON.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love LOVE this cover, and I love love LOVE this series too! Evie's wit and and humor always makes me smile :) You're so lucky that you have an ARC of this one -- I really hope that you like it so I can have the OK to read & love it too. I can't wait to read your review!

    Awesome pick for your WOW this week, Kris! You have a really pretty blog too, by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have not read this trilogy yet, but I've been meaning to! Great pick!

    Shortskie's WOW

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Cassandra: I was excited to find that out too myself! :)

    @Bookworm1858: I hope to see a strong end too!

    @Julie: There IS a dragon, and just like with Kiersten White's other paranormals, it isn't the dragon of myth that we know! (I know I'm not letting myself read the entire book yet, but I peeked at the first chapters.)

    @Mimi Valentine: Thank you!

    @Shortskie: I recommend the trilogy if you love paranormal with humor that doesn't overtake the action and plot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cover! I haven't read this series yet, but I'll definitely look into it!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't even started this series as yet...hopefully i will soon

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just got Paranormalacy and I love the humor in this, I can't wait to read the whole series!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)