Top Social

Imagine This: The Fight for Love and Saving the World

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Imagine This is a feature hosted by Austin at Imaginary Reads. Every Saturday, Austin comes up with a question that asks readers to explore a book and come up with an outcome using the power of imagination.

This week's question:
What would you do if you had to choose between true love and saving the world?

 My Answer:
If I had to be a sparkly vampire, I'd rather choose to save the world, but if I was a regular person, I'd leave the world saving to the plot hacking hero and live forever with my one true love <3
Toriko and I share the same true love
(Food)
3 comments on "Imagine This: The Fight for Love and Saving the World"
  1. I'd probably chose saving the world because I don't believe in true love. (Me? Bitter? Never...) Plus, I'd never be able to live with the guilt of screwing everything up just because I wanted to be selfish. I'm already selfish enough as is.

    Great question, Austen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice question, Austin. I love how you leave the world saving to plot-hacking heros :P Love the Toriko reference.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)