Top Social

Follow Friday (99)

Friday, June 1, 2012

Q: You are a matchmaker -- your goal, hook up two characters from two of your favorite books. Who would it be? How do you think it would go?

Ethan from Spellbound and Sarah from A Need So Beautiful

Ethan hasn't had the chance to be matched, and Sarah hasn't found "The One." Both of these people deserve a happy ending.

Ethan is a cool guy. He's mature and caring, both of which Sarah really needs in her life, and... let's face it. I want him back from the dead. Sarah is fun-loving and seeking the perfect guy. Sure, Ethan may not be rich, but his aunt has some money so that might count for in Sarah's opinion. Regardless of how much he has at the moment, I bet he's smart enough to make a money.

Who would you pair up?
Leave a comment and I'll hop by!
6 comments on "Follow Friday (99)"
  1. Haven't read either but I understand about giving characters a happy ending. That's what I tried to do too!

    My follow friday. Please stop by!
    New follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read either of these yet! Old follower. My Follow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to say, but I have also not read either books! Ethan sounds lovely: if only he weren't dead :D

    I'm a new follower!
    -Kirthi
    http://the1bookblog.blogspot.com/2012/06/feature-and-follow.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of those are good books. Ethan might just be a good match for Sarah.

    old follower on twitter
    new RRS follower
    http://booksliveforever.com/?p=1116

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't read either of those but they sound like they'd make a good match!

    My FF

    Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read either of these books, these two sound like they would be really good together :D New follower via GFC.

    Kayla @ Bengal Reads (YA Blog) & Reading On The Wild Side (Adult Blog)

    "Click Here" To view my #FF post for Bengal Reads

    "Click Here" To view my #FF post for Reading On The Wild Side

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)