Top Social

Books For Grab

Sunday, June 24, 2012
I receive so many books for review nowadays that my little bookshelf is getting way too cramped for its own good. For the bookshelf's safety and because I want to spread the book love, I'm giving away some titles. I like to keep my books in good condition, so they're like new for the first part. The list will be updated periodically, so be sure to check back in now and then! If you're interested.

Note: As I'm a poor college student, I can't afford to ship these books for free, I'm going to have to ask you to do that for me.

Update: For ARCs and paperbacks, it'll be $8 to ship for the first title and $5 if you're adding to another title. For hardbacks, it'll be $10 to ship for the first title and $8 for each additional one.


For more, here's the link to the page, the list of books for grab, and how to reach me!

2 comments on "Books For Grab"

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)