Top Social

Imagine This: Who Would You Be?

Friday, April 6, 2012
Imagine This is a feature hosted by Austin at Imaginary Reads. Every Saturday, Austin comes up with a question that asks readers to explore a book and come up with an outcome using the power of imagination.

This week's question:
If you could be a character in any book, who would you be and why?

My Answer:
I would be a Sparra in the Redwall series, because it would be fun to fly and talk the way they do. Plus they're really obnoxious :)


Kris's Answer:
I would be Caleb in Divergent. I would love to say that I'd be Tris, but I'm not Dauntless like she is. I much prefer my books. Remember to support Insurgent and my faction by clicking on the links below to learn more about what's going on with Insurgent!

1 comment on "Imagine This: Who Would You Be?"
  1. I'd be Rhine in Lauren DeStefano's Wither and Fever because I love the world-building and the scientific aspect. Also all the other characters are intriguing and deep.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)