Top Social

Insurgent!!!

Friday, March 30, 2012
LOOK AT THAT SHINY AWESOME COVER. I AM SERIOUSLY FREAKING OUT OUT. SO. EXCITED!!!


Along with the book, I have gained a faction, all of whom will be revealed on Monday, so be on the lookout for that!! ;)










Other AWE-INSPIRING books I received from HarperTEEN:
A Want So Wicked by Suzanne Young

  • Loved A Need So Beautiful - I was just talking about it to one of my classes the other day - and am looking forward to reading this!

Sweet Evil

  • I read the first chapters on Inkpop back in the day and am super excited to have the chance to review it!

7 comments on "Insurgent!!!"
  1. Lucky! I'm uber jealous right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Extremely jealous of you but happy for you all the same! Enjoy it :D I already preordered my copy off amazon C: Looking forward to your review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you! How do you get your ARCs? Do you request them? And do you contact a specific person? I'm curious because I'd like to start requesting some ARCs now that I'm getting more established, but don't want to be swamped with ARCs I can't read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Natalie: I do request ARCs. Depending on the company, there's going to be a different contact, but it'll always be a publicist. If you send an email with followup questions, I can give you more specifics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Quick question - when will all the winners of the February giveaways and comment contest be announced?

    You guys had an awesome celebration month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We'll be emailing by Monday. We stopped announcing winners on the blog since it's redundant and takes time away from other posts we could be making.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)