Top Social

Characters in Love: Remembrance

Thursday, March 1, 2012
Michelle Madow has generously offered a signed copy of her book and a signed bookmark for one lucky winner in the U.S.

Lizzie Davenport has been reincarnated from Regency Era, England ... but she doesn't know it yet.

Then Drew Carmichael transfers into Lizzie's high school at the beginning of the year, and she feels a connection to him, almost like she knows him. She can't stop thinking about him, but whenever she tries talking with him about the mysteries behind her feelings, he makes it clear that he wants nothing to do with her. Reaching him is even more difficult because she has a boyfriend, Jeremy, who has started to become full of himself after being elected co-captain of the varsity soccer team, and her flirtatious best friend Chelsea starts dating Drew soon after his arrival. So why can't she get him out of her mind?

Even though Lizzie knows she should let go of her fascination with Drew, fighting fate isn't going to be easy.

To enter the giveaway, answer the following question in the comments and then fill out the form.

Would you like to be reincarnated with your love if you couldn't be together in another life?



16 comments on "Characters in Love: Remembrance"
  1. Would you like to be reincarnated with your love if you couldn't be together in another life?
    I believe I would because if I did not then I would miss out on another life and the hope of be reincarnated to Yet another life, later where we might be together.....Hope is a terrible thing to waste. If I loved someone I would want them to have a chance at another life even if I were not able to be with him in it. Such a quandary! How does one choose?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The book sounded really good! I hope to win it so I can read it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes!

    As long as the person I love is really worth it and loves me just as much as I love him and he's the best match for me and me for him.

    Basically as long as that love is true love, the kind that withstands time and obstacles and we're the right people for each other. Otherwise spending eternity together is going to feel like a really long time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If he's my true love, I would definitely want to be reincarnated with him in another life - you can get chances to make things work out... :)

    Thanks for the giveaway!
    Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. if he was my true love and we knew we were meant for each other, even if we couldn't be together in this life, it would be worth being reincarnated. what if there's a chance we could be back together the next time we're reincarnated? i think it would be worth it to suffer through one life apart to get to another that could put you back together : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. No, I think there would be other loves to come. Why wait, move on don't wait. The here and now of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. For my one true love, yes i'd want to be reincarnated with that person

    ReplyDelete
  8. If they were my soul mate and I knew that there was no one else out there for me, then I would want to be reincarnated with them - as long as I knew we would get to be together in the next life.

    Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  9. yes even if just to know they are happy in their new life :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sure, why not ? Who wouldn't love a second chance.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm not sure I would want to be reincarnated. This life is hard enough!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Probably not. It would be painful to see them happy with someone else.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely! I never want to be apart from my hubby of almost 19 years!

    nancyecdavis AT bellsouth DOT net

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't think I would like to be reincarnated at all. It doesn't sound very pleasant. Life is hard enough.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Of course! The chance to live another lifetime with the one you love? How could you turn that down?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yes I would re incarnate since there are still many things that I haven't seen yet in my small lifetime!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)