February is the month of looooove! *sing-songy voice* Thanks to Imaginary Reads for doing this. I'm so glad to be a part of it!
Valentine's Day doesn't really mean much to me (being single and all... PUT YOUR HANDS UP), but I love to just celebrate love. There's plenty of people that I love, even if it isn't romantic. (*waves* Hi, Mommy! I'm on the Internet!) And there are plenty of book boys out there that I have fallen in love with.
- Aiden St. Delphi and Alex Andros - Aiden would do anything for Alex, even if it means not ending up with her for her protection. Or sacrificing his life. It's so darn sweet.
- Marcello Forelli and Gabriella Betarrini - She traveled across centuries to meet this guy. I mean, seriously, Fate or something had to be a part of this.
- Clary Fray and Jace Herondale/Wayland/Morgenstern/Lightwood (I love typing that out. Who has that many last names? He's so messed up.) - four books, and we still haven't seen these two together. Really?!?
- Will Herondale and Tessa Gray (BACK OFF, JEM.) - Because they're just perfect. Those bookworms. So cute.
- Meghan Chase and Prince Ash - He literally went to the end of the world for her. I bawled my eyes out at the end of book three.
- Will and Ellie Monroe - "It was my true name tattooed down his arm..." Cue sighs. She dies and comes back to life, over and over, and he always comes back for her. Sighhh.
- Maximum Ride and Fang (Go die in a fire, Dylan.) - A favorite series of mine that I read in middle school. Dude, I loved those books, and even more when those two (kind of) got together. But then Dylan barged in and ruined it.
- Anna Oliphant and Etienne St. Clair - Stephanie Perkins is a freakin' genius. All I have to say.
- Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase (aka Seaweed Brain and Wise Girl) - Five books and about half a million near death experiences later, these two finally share their first kiss. There's an innocence to middle grade books that I seriously miss in YA books.
- Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley - I had to include a Harry Potter one and Ginny and Harry just didn't make the cut. They were random. But Hermione and Ron were besties-turned-loves. Awww.
(Ranked by author's last name. I'm keeping it fair, here.)
Hope you enjoyed! Feel free to share with me some of your own fave couples on Twitter (BOOK CHAT WHOO) or via comment on this post!
About the author:
Lucia is the brains behind the middle grade and young adult fiction blog iLive, iLaugh, iLove Books. She began blogging in early 2011 when she was really bored and wanted something to do. If blogging was a paying job, she would definitely sign up. Of course it isn’t, but she still loves doing it anyways—spreading the love of books, one reader at a time. Lucia is notorious for her unhealthy obsession of chocolate and cookies. Her literally closest friends are her kidneys, Martha and George. Lucia likes to chat until she wears herself out (a rare occurrence) unless she’s called away by her Ninja Master on some dangerous mission to save the world. She likes unicorns and Hello Kitty.