Top Social

Characters in Love: Be My Valentine

Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! We are super excited to be hosting the Characters in Love event at Imaginary Reads with all of you amazing readers, and we hope that you are enjoying the posts as much as we have. Today is the first of a series of special events that we are hosting throughout the overarching theme of characters in love.

While later special events will host more contest-y features, we are going to take it a it easy today as it is the day of love. The question?

Suppose you have a rose to give to a guy *coughhottie* from any YA book. Who would you give the rose to?

Kris would give it to... oh, why am I asking such a hard question... Sam from Incarnate. He's such a sweetie. Can I have him for my brother since Ana already captured his heart? Pretty please?

Hikari wants to ask if she can split the rose into oh, around twenty million to give to different guys? I'd choose Clay from Thirteen Reasons Why though. Poor boy... his girlfriend committed suicide and all...

8 comments on "Characters in Love: Be My Valentine"
  1. I'd give my rose to Ethan Wate from Beautiful Creatures!

    Seriously, though, can we get a bouquet and then distribute separately as we see fit?:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't stop at one guy (I'd be betraying them!) - here are the others:

    Tucker from Unearthly
    Ky and Xander from Matched
    Callum from Callum and Harper
    Will from The Ghost and the Goth
    Adam Wilde from Where She Went (he totally deserves a whole flower-shop's worth of roses because of the heart-ache he went through)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and Aiden St. Delphi from Half-Blood. How can I forget??

    BTW, Cas from Anna Dressed in Blood should also be on my list:))

    ReplyDelete
  4. A bouquet would be cheating. It's illegal to make a boy harem for yourself on V-day. Then there would be girls without a date ;)

    Hikari loves Anna Dressed in Blood.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Easy one for me...Noah Shaw from The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer. After him I'd say either Cas from ADIB or Adam Kent from Shatter Me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Etienne from Anna and the French Kiss :P

    Happy V-Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Kris I laughed so much with the boy harem thing! We should make them prove their worth before giving them a rose!! See who's most swoon-worthy. Have a romance contest:))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)