Top Social

Old Books are Gold

Saturday, January 21, 2012
You know the saying "make new friends, but keep the old, one is silver and the other's gold"?

Well, here's the new saying, courtesy of yours truly: "read new books, but remember the old, one is silver and the other's gold."

So I've decided to spend more time reviewing books I've read in the past as well as new releases. Older books don't get enough love in book blogger circles, and hey, they need love too!
3 comments on "Old Books are Gold"
  1. Can't wait to read reviews of older books! There's so many good ones out there. :)

    Nerd Girls at Books to the Sky

    ReplyDelete
  2. My partner and i still cannot quite believe that I could become one of those studying the important points found on your site. My family and I are really thankful on your generosity and for providing me opportunity pursue the chosen career path. Thanks บาคาร่าออนไลน์ for the important information I managed to get from your website.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)