Top Social

Imagine This: Fictional Factions

Friday, January 27, 2012
Imagine This is a feature hosted by Austin at Imaginary Reads. Every Saturday, Austin comes up with a question that asks readers to explore a book and come up with an outcome using the power of imagination.

This week's question:

If you could join any fictional organization or faction, what would you join and why?

My Answer:
I would join Slytherin's Quidditch team because that rich snotty kid (Malfoy) buys them all cool broomsticks and I would get to beat Harry (in a game). It's way cooler to be the guy that defeats the hero than to be the hero himself after all.

1 comment on "Imagine This: Fictional Factions"
  1. HAHAHA. I'd kill for a free broomstick! :D Green and silver are my colours!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)