Top Social

Imagine This: Changing a Character's Decision

Friday, January 13, 2012
Imagine This is a feature hosted by Austin at Imaginary Reads. Every week, Austin comes up with a question that asks readers to explore a book and come up with an outcome using the power of imagination.

This week's question:

If you could change any decision a book character made, what would you change?


Kris's Answer:
This is going to be tricky. As soon as I heard this question, I knew what I wanted to answer. The problem is that the book isn't published until the end of February. I would change one of Lena's decisions in Pandemonium. When you read the last pages, you'll understand why I'm saying this. As I don't want to give any spoilers, I'm going to leave it at: you do not want to be caught doing this when a certain someone walks into the room. Awkward much?


Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)